søndag 1. desember 2013

Advent / busybusy!


I'm really stressed out these days. And that's too bad, because 
now Advent is here, and everything should be super cosy! 

Here is a list over my projects I'm working on at the moment (and almost all of them have to 
be finished during a couple of weeks!): designing an album cover/visual profile for a classical 
music recording of Steve Reich's "Music for pieces of wood", illustrate three chapters of 
Italo Calvino's wonderful "Invisible cities"(6-8 book spreads on each), editing a promotion
video for tinagent.no (which is a BIG deal!), writing a paper: "art and society", sell my own 
christmasy crafts together with a school friend to make some pocket money, and least but not 
last: make something for the last art exhibition at school before Christmas holiday (which I
haven't even started at). Sigh! 

The illustration tasks are my priority at the moment. I will post
some images and process sketches tomorrow or Tuesday,  for you to see.. :)

I worked on the illustrations yesterday, and continued with the video editing assignment 
today, so now I will just relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Maybe decorate the living room a 
little, to make it look more pre-Christmas. We are having guests this evening, so I have also 
made panna cotta with raspberries to all of us. Jum! 



I bought a chocolate calendar for myself, and then got another one (a tea calendar!)
 as a birthday present from my sister. A great combination! Poor Mr Boyfriend, he
doesn't have anyone. But he can get some of my days.. :) 



Mmm.. I hope it's tasty! Happy Advent everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar