mandag 17. februar 2014

Exhibition: VIDEO!

"VIDEO/FILM som tanke og form"(Eng: "VIDEO/FILM as thought and form") 
was the title of the exhibition we had on Thursday. I participated with a quite personal 
film, "I/O", made of clips I took during a trip home last weekend. It focuses on the
 environment around you, and how you form by it, and respond to it. 
Opposites like introvert/extrovert, lightness/darkness...












Stills are just never the same as the actual film. I can add a link 
after I've uploaded it somewhere.

From wikipedia:

"In computinginput/output or I/O (or informally, io or IO) is the communication between an information processing system (such as a computer) and the outside world, possibly a human or 
another information processing system. Inputs are the signals or data received by the system, and outputs are the signals or data sent from it. The term can also be used as part of an action; to 
"perform I/O" is to perform an input or output operation."






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar