tirsdag 1. april 2014

The final result and some thoughts...












































































The final result after a long process.

My schedule is very hectic and always changing, and I'm so sorry for not having updated this blog in a while. So many assignments has to be done before easter, and I can't stop thinking about it, and it makes me exhausted. To make me even more stressed out: the final exam is starting right after the upcoming holiday.

Maybe I just have to be glad for all this work I've got. I have no specific plans after the school year is over, so I better be glad while it lasts, right? It's important not to loose the spark and enthusiasm, but it's hard being creative when you're super tired.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar