søndag 15. juni 2014

Back on track!




Hello!!! As you may have noticed, I've been taking a break from the blogging life, but now I'm finally back! It came to a certain point where I just had too much work to do, and couldn't spend time blogging. Now the school year is over and I can look back on everything I've made during the year (and especially the last weeks), and make new plans for the summer. Yey!

Here are pictures from my exam, a drawing series with the title Fictional Memories. I spent a lot of time reading about memory, and how it is constantly being altered in accordance with later experiences. A phenomenon that Freud called "nachtraglichkeit" (afterwardness). As scientist Daniela Schiller says: "My conclusion is that memory is what you are now. (...) An altered story is also an altered interior life." Exiting, huh?!










(detail)







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar